When that’s the case, the hasOptimization team is delighted to work with you to build a website that, well, hasOptimization. We create simple, elegant websites on the WordPress platform and build each and every one with good search engine optimization characteristics to put you on the right path to online marketing success.
What can we help with?
- New business, new website: If you’ve never been online before, never fear! We have you covered, from registering your domain name and setting up hosting to branding and content development.
- Same business, new website: Do you have an old, outdated, or poorly-built site? Or are you just looking for a new look? We can rebuild your look on a modern WordPress platform, or craft a whole new look for your business’ online presence.
- Same business, same website: If your website is mostly in good shape, but you need some content updated, added, or changed, we can help with that, too. In fact, if you are doing an online marketing program with us, most likely we will ask you to add content to improve the SEO or UX of your website.
Our websites come with:
- Powerful, flexible, SEO friendly WordPress architecture
- Basic SEO technical elements built in
- Need content development? We’re happy to include research and writing in our estimate
- Google Analytics data tracking so you will always know how many people came to the site, how they got there, and what they did.
- Optional logo design: Don’t have a logo? No problem. We can include logo design and branding in your website development package. We can even get you matching business cards and letterhead if you need it!
- Blogging is built in. You don’t have to use it, but if you want it, it’s there! No extra charge.
- Google Apps email and beyond. If you need email on your domain, we will set you up on Google Apps. Your email will work just like GMail, and you’ll get access to a full suite of elegant cloud based tools from Google.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Send us a message and we’ll get right back to you! Meanwhile, check out some of our client profile posts on the blog.