Looking for a new career?
Think you could fit in nicely with the hasOptimization team? We’re a bunch of delightful weirdos who get the job done. Super chill, queer friendly, feminist colleagues with high standards for work. Our work-from-home environment is generally casual which allows us to rock out to our own music, really get in the zone, and deliver the very best work we can. Think you could fit in?
Current Open Positions
Please browse our open positions below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please email a resume to [email protected] Include in the body of the email which position(s) you are interested in.
BIPOC, disabled, and LGBTQ+ candidates: Please feel explicitly welcomed to apply.
PPC Advertising Manager
- Managing PPC advertising for clients (primarily local small businesses) on multiple platforms including Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Keyword research for PPC and SEO campaigns
- Developing text for ad copy; creating or directing creation of graphic design for advertising.
- Assessing success of advertising campaigns using Google Analytics and other data tools
- Interfacing with the client and other team members to ensure consistent brand messaging
- Proactively learning about new and upcoming features and assisting the team in implementing
- Optional: Outside sales for hasOptimization. This would be compensated primarily by commission.
- Excellent English-language writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a casual work-from-home setting
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to problem solve independently
- Experience managing PPC advertising for businesses or organizations
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and how PPC impacts it.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
Details & Compensation:
- PT with potential to expand to FT
- Hourly pay based on experience; at least $15/hr
- Location flexible: We expect this position to be primarily work-from-home.
- PTO & bonuses
- Access to additional company benefits as they become available (health insurance is planned, “Coming Soon”).
- Hours flexible: While we expect you to be available during some of our business hours (10-6 weekdays), we are open to flexible schedules, parent’s hours, etc.
Ready to apply?
Send us a message and your resume, and we’ll get back to you!
Please include “PPC advertising manager” in the subject line.