Looking for a new career?
Think you could fit in nicely with the hasOptimization team? We’re a bunch of delightful weirdos who get the job done. Super chill, queer friendly, feminist colleagues with high standards for work. Our work-from-home environment is generally casual which allows us to rock out to our own music, really get in the zone, and deliver the very best work we can. Learn more about our vibe and values here, and meet the current team here. Think you could fit in?
Company Wide Benefits:
- Remote work. All our jobs are primarily work from home at all times.
- Generous PTO, expense reimbursement, bonuses, paid sick time, sales commissions
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (QSEHRA)
- Employer-match IRA after 1 year (3% match)
- Access to additional company benefits as they become available
Current Open Positions
Please browse our open positions below. Email to apply.
BIPOC, disabled, LGBTQIA+, and otherwise-marginalized candidates: Please feel explicitly welcomed to apply.
PPC Advertising Manager
- Managing PPC advertising for clients (primarily local small businesses) on multiple platforms including Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Keyword research for PPC and SEO campaigns
- Developing text for ad copy; creating or directing creation of graphic design for advertising.
- Assessing success of advertising campaigns using Google Analytics and other data tools
- Interfacing with the client and other team members to ensure consistent brand messaging
- Proactively learning about new and upcoming features and assisting the team in implementing
- Optional: Outside sales for hasOptimization. This would be compensated primarily by commission.
- Excellent English-language writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a casual work-from-home setting
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to problem solve independently
- Experience managing PPC advertising for businesses or organizations
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and how it interacts with PPC.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and conversion tracking
Details & Compensation:
- PT with potential to expand to FT
- Hourly pay based on experience; $18-22+ per hour
- Hours flexible: While we expect you to be available during some of our business hours (10-6 weekdays), we are open to flexible schedules, parent’s hours, etc.
- Other company benefits as noted above.
Ready to apply?
Send us an email and your resume, and we’ll get back to you!
Please include the job title you’re applying for in the subject line.