Looking for a new career?
Think you could fit in nicely with the hasOptimization team? We’re a bunch of delightful weirdos who get the job done. Super chill, queer friendly, feminist colleagues with high standards for work. Our work-from-home environment is generally casual which allows us to rock out to our own music, really get in the zone, and deliver the very best work we can. Think you could fit in?
Current Open Positions
Please browse our open positions below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please email a resume to [email protected] Include in the subject of the email which position(s) you are interested in.
BIPOC, disabled, LGBTQ+, and otherwise-marginalized candidates: Please feel explicitly welcomed to apply.
PPC Advertising Manager
- Managing PPC advertising for clients (primarily local small businesses) on multiple platforms including Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Keyword research for PPC and SEO campaigns
- Developing text for ad copy; creating or directing creation of graphic design for advertising.
- Assessing success of advertising campaigns using Google Analytics and other data tools
- Interfacing with the client and other team members to ensure consistent brand messaging
- Proactively learning about new and upcoming features and assisting the team in implementing
- Optional: Outside sales for hasOptimization. This would be compensated primarily by commission.
- Excellent English-language writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a casual work-from-home setting
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to problem solve independently
- Experience managing PPC advertising for businesses or organizations
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and how PPC impacts it.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
Details & Compensation:
- PT with potential to expand to FT
- Hourly pay based on experience; at least $15/hr
- Location flexible: We expect this position to be primarily work-from-home.
- PTO & bonuses
- Access to additional company benefits as they become available (health insurance is planned, “Coming Soon”).
- Hours flexible: While we expect you to be available during some of our business hours (10-6 weekdays), we are open to flexible schedules, parent’s hours, etc.
Client Relationship Manager
Full time (30-35hrs/wk typically) Client Manager (Account Manager, Project Manager, some Sales). 98% remote normally, 100% remote currently. We prefer you to be in MA or NH but will consider other candidates.
Our ideal person wants to be a “Renaissance Manager” and enjoys wearing many hats; we’d love for you to stay on and build a team of people under you as we grow, but right now we need someone who can help organize projects and keep them on track; communicate with clients to grow relationships and keep them informed; and network, communicate with prospects, and collaborate on proposals and contracting to increase the client base. You may also find yourself chipping in on writing, social media, and other projects.
You might be a great fit if:
- You have at least two years, and ideally 3-5 or more, of experience in Account Management, Client Management, PM, sales, or similar roles.
- You have a BA, or equivalent education/experience. You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think that helping a small company build great systems and grow their client base sounds like exactly what you want to do right now.
- You are a long-term planner and would love to stay in your next position for 3 or more years.
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing basics and want to learn more.
- You’re comfortable operating in an all-digital world. We don’t have a fax machine and I have had the same ream of paper for like 5 years.
- You’re a great listener and a better rememberer. You take great notes so others can also know what you know.
- You are self-motivated and can self-manage. You don’t like micro-management but can handle working in a detail-oriented environment
- You can work alone while supported by a remote team. The ideal candidate has worked remotely before. Google Chat and email keeps us connected and snarktastic (our meme game is strong).
- You can explain yourself clearly both to tech savvy coworkers and ‘luddite’ clients.
- You’re a people person. People like you and you can convey warmth and helpfulness while also drawing good boundaries where necessary.
- You can respond quickly and keep track of lots of moving parts.
- You know the Google Workplace environment. You understand when to CC and when to BCC.
- Experience with Wrike, Clickup, Zoho Social, Facebook Business Manager, Google My Business, and similar systems a plus.
- Experience working with neurodiverse coworkers (ADHD, autistic, etc) is a big plus.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Understand the clients and form good relationships
- Seek opportunities to upsell to clients (inside sales)
- Networking and outside sales (this is a smaller part of this job)
- day to day relationship management with clients. Answer phones, answer emails, send updates.
- Help motivate the team and the clients to move forward and keep things on strategy.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that projects keep moving and that clients are well-informed.
- Pay will be commensurate with experience; $25-$40 per hour ($40-65k/year).
- Benefits include PTO, sick time, flexible schedule/WFH, and coming soon employer-match SIMPLE IRA and health insurance reimbursement.
***applying on Facebook? Be sure to mention your favorite animal. Heck, mention your favorite animal regardless! Curious minds want to know***
Ready to apply?
Send us an email and your resume, and we’ll get back to you!
Please include the job title you’re applying for in the subject line.