Want to work in a fun, casual, upbeat environment? Know the internet better than real life? Want to learn every day and grow with a young company? Then you might be a good fit for hasOptimization! We are currently looking for the following people:
Online Marketing Manager–PT w/FT potential
- Content writing
- Research and trend analysis
- Social media management
- Light website editing
- Occasional general office tasks such as filing, answering phone, errands.
- Depending on candidate’s experience and interests, position could also include PPC management, technical SEO, web design/development, and other aspects of online marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Online marketing experience
- Professional social media experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Basic web design/development knowledge (development experience not necessary).
- Familiarity with software and systems common to online marketing, such as:
- Social Media advertising
- Google Docs
Our office is all-Mac (you’re welcome to bring your own PC). We are located about 15 minutes outside Concord and not public-transit accessible. Experience is fantastic but we are willing to train the right person–who you are is more important than what you know.
Information for all positions:
Pay and Benefits:
Hourly, pay depends on experience. Please include your desired pay rate when applying.
Benefits include a casual work environment, free hosting of your personal website, flexible work hours, partial telecommute if desired. Bonuses for new client acquisition!
How to Apply:
Please ensure you have read the entire posting carefully before applying! Please send a resume in PDF format by email. Be prepared to follow up with writing samples and/or examples of past work (ie websites you’ve worked with, social media accounts you’ve managed, etc) and both personal and professional references.